Location: Oakdale, CA
Join our Rehabilitation team in an on-call position to assist in Acute/TCU and Outpatient environments.
SUMMARY: Evaluates and treats patients with communicative and/or swallowing disorders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide diagnostic evaluations of communicative and/or swallowing function.
2. Provide treatment for communicative and/or swallowing dysfunction commensurate with current standards of professional practice.
3. Provide thorough and timely documentation necessary to support third-party reimbursement of claims.
4. Provide periodic in-service training programs for appropriate staff.
5. Participate in patient care conferences when appropriate.
6. Attend and participate in speech/language pathology staff meetings as announced by the Clinical Director.
7. Participate in program development as appropriate.
8. Participate in professional continuing education.
9. Supervises student interns, volunteers and CFYs in compliance with State law and regulations and Burger policies and procedures as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must meet the educational and experience requirements set forth by the California Speech and Language Pathology Board.